Monday, July 30, 2012

Oops....last sneak. For REAL this time ;)


You know what happens when you're redecorating two rooms in your house, finishing an order for a client, making back-to-school gifts for 24 teachers, and have a deadline to meet for a design team?


You just might mix some dates up. ;)

 I thought the big Front Porch Kit reveal was today....so I'm sorry if I got you all excited for nothing.  However, it IS tomorrow (I double-checked), so you don't have to wait much longer. :)

Here's my last sneak before tomorrow....tomorrow you will get to see it ALL, and it will be worth the wait...this kit is all kinds of beachy fun!  Hang in there....and we'll see you tomorrow!

Preorder your kit TODAY here: www.thelittlebluehouseonline.com  
You know...if you're a little impatient like me....lol

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment