Monday, May 14, 2012

Last Peek before the BIG Reveal!


Happy Monday!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
I'm home with a sick kiddo who has amazingly perked right back up after
I decided he should stay home today.  Hmmmm. ;)
I guess sometimes a mental health day is needed no matter how old you are. Lol

Here's the last sneak before tomorrow!

Hmmm....what's that ruffle made out of, you ask?
You'll see soon.  Very soon.

Have I mentioned how much I love the papers and trims in this kit?
LOVE.

That's it until tomorrow...again, you can pre-order your kit TODAY!
or call the Little Blue House directly at 817-431-7930
or even better? If you're in the area drop on by. :)
They'd love to see you!

2 comments:

  1. I see something "sew" cute!! It's ruffled pattern paper(I remember how you started making paper ruflles on layouts--first I'd ever seen!)
    and gathered nylon netting!! Can't wait to see the final reveal!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Close, Linda (on the pattern paper guess) but I think you're going to be surprised! Tomorrow will be fun!

      Delete