Monday, May 30, 2011

A Sneak...I Promise ;)

I mean, seriously...
Photobucket
...how cute is this countdown graphic?
Makes waiting until Friday a little more bearable, doesn't it?

As you well know by now, there's never a dull moment in my house, and this past week has proven it. :) Last week was the last week of school for the boys and we made a last-minute trip to Nashville over the weekend. It was fun! Quick, but fun...check out our pics herehttp://www.hatch-partyoffive.blogspot.com if you'd like. Nashville is one of my favorite places....I'm a big country music fan (I like all kinds of music, really) and Harrison and I LoVe Johnny Cash and June Carter, so this was a "mother ship" moment for us. We will go back again soon when we have more time.
And speaking of time....there hasn't been as much of it as I'd like to get my projects finished. Have a couple more to finish up today, so have no fear...there'll be something new posted each day this week.
But you're not here to read about that, are you? ;)
Here's a little sneak.
Photobucket
I know I'm biased and all, but boy is he cute. ;)
Photobucket
And another one from the same project.
More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment